TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Really?
People Seeking Info

Subject Really?

Posted by phillyz on July 31, 2014 at 4:48 AM
  This message has been viewed 215 times.

In Reply To Speaking of that track day - it looks like a go-cart track. posted by Ash's Z on July 30, 2014 at 09:51 AM

Message Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) is a road circuit designed by famed Formula One architects, Hermann Tilke. AMP is a 2-mile road circuit with elevation changes, technical circuit layout, high speed straights and two ‘signature’ corners designed to pay homage to famed European race circuits; Belgium’s Spa-Francochamps and the iconic ‘Carousel’ from Germany’s Nurburgring. Incorporating these most famous and exciting of all of motorsports only hints at the lengths.

Designed by driving professionals and licensed circuit designers for automobiles, karts, and motorcycles

6 unique and challenging circuit configurations ~ 2 miles in distance

Circuit layout includes aggressive elevation changes ~ 100 vertical feet

Circuit surface is 35 to 40 feet wide enabling, numerous driver lines and strategies

FIA/CIK, Formula One style curbing and rumble-strips

Extensive runoff areas, mitigating impact zones and safety barriers

- See more at: [ http://www.atlantamotorsportspark.com/the-circuits/the-road-circuit/#sthash.Uj8IDrVo.dpuf ]

"All I heard was all of this air whooshing around behind me and then you blew by me, just when I thought I had you."

- Disgruntled Mustang GT Owner :-(

photo DSCN0820_zpsccd2ac80.jpg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.